Auto Dealership Brokerage & Auto Dealership Business Valuations
Personalized. Professional. Stress-free.
Ready to start the process of buying or selling an automotive dealership? Trust the expert and take comfort knowing you’ll have over 28 years of experience behind you!
D.T. Murphy & Company has the experience as a Auto Dealership Broker and Commercial Real Estate Broker that you are looking for when it comes to selling or buying an automobile dealership. We specialize in the “quiet” buy-sell and always respect the confidentiality of our clients. We receive our fees from the sale of the dealership and never from the buyer. Buying or selling, we are effective and professional. We get results you expect from a car dealer broker and stay with the deal from beginning to end.
As a car dealer broker we understand the importance of keeping the listing and buy-sell quiet. Qualified buyers are required to sign a confidentiality agreement prior to the release for any information on the dealership.
Our Automobile Dealership Business Valuation’s are comprehensive and straight forward and have held up under the scrutiny of the Internal Revenue Service, partnership dissolution’s and in court. The Valuation Report is done in accordance with IRS Revenue Ruling 59-60.
D.T. Murphy & Company in addition to car dealership brokerage, provides a full array of consulting for dealerships to ensure a seamless transition for both buyers and sellers from dealer applications to temporary management.
- New Jersey Ford (Just Listed): 1200 New Planning Potential. Lease assumption on the real estate. Over 80% absorption & could go higher! Asking $5.0 Million for fixed and blue on a deal that nets $1.0M per year. Inventories additional.
- New Jersey Nissan: 1,200 New Planning Potential. NRDY “as-new” facility on auto row which can be purchased or leased at fair market value. Perfect owner-operator turn-around deal. Revised price to just $1,250,000 for fixed and blue, plus inventories.
- New Jersey Buick GMC: 800 New Planning Potential. General Motors EBE compliant facility with an outstanding highway location. Nets $500,000 after add-backs … Asking just $1,000,000 plus the real estate at $6,600,000, plus inventories. Owner retiring.
- New Jersey KIA: 500 New Planning Potential. Absentee ownership, presently breaking even. Lease this compliant facility ($35,000 per month) which is in excellent condition. Asking just $1,500,000 for fixed and blue, plus inventories.
- New Jersey Mazda: 900 New Planning Potential. Absentee ownership, presently breaking even. Price: $5,600,000 for fixed and blue, the real estate … plus inventories.
For a more complete prospectus on the listings above, please register as a buyer by clicking below.*
* Please note that I do not charge any fees to prospective buyers as I’m fully compensated by the seller of the business.