Auto Dealership Brokerage & Auto Dealership Business Valuations
Personalized. Professional. Stress-free.
Ready to start the process of buying or selling an automotive dealership? Trust the expert and take comfort knowing you’ll have over 28 years of experience behind you!
D.T. Murphy & Company has the experience as a Auto Dealership Broker and Commercial Real Estate Broker that you are looking for when it comes to selling or buying an automobile dealership. We specialize in the “quiet” buy-sell and always respect the confidentiality of our clients. We receive our fees from the sale of the dealership and never from the buyer. Buying or selling, we are effective and professional. We get results you expect from a car dealer broker and stay with the deal from beginning to end.
As a car dealer broker we understand the importance of keeping the listing and buy-sell quiet. Qualified buyers are required to sign a confidentiality agreement prior to the release for any information on the dealership.
Our Automobile Dealership Business Valuation’s are comprehensive and straight forward and have held up under the scrutiny of the Internal Revenue Service, partnership dissolution’s and in court. The Valuation Report is done in accordance with IRS Revenue Ruling 59-60.
D.T. Murphy & Company in addition to car dealership brokerage, provides a full array of consulting for dealerships to ensure a seamless transition for both buyers and sellers from dealer applications to temporary management.
- New Jersey Mazda: 840 PV. Central NJ location, asking $2.5M for fixed and blue. Lease with an option to purchase the real estate. Seller will finance $1.0 of the purchase price at zero percent interest over 60 months.
- New York Nissan: Asking $2.5. The franchise must be relocated. Metro market location.
- New Jersey Ford: 1200 New Planning Potential. Lease assumption on the real estate. Over 80% absorption and could go higher! Asking $5.0 Million for fixed and blue on a deal that nets $1.0M per year. Inventories additional.
- New Jersey KIA: 720 New Planning Potential. Absentee ownership, presently breaking even. Lease this compliant facility ($35,000 per month) which is in excellent condition. Motivated, all reasonable offers considered.
- Coming Soon: NJ Dodge, Chrysler Jeep: 1,200 Plus Planning Volume … Highway store.
For a more complete prospectus on the listings above, please register as a buyer by clicking below.*
* Please note that I do not charge any fees to prospective buyers as I’m fully compensated by the seller of the business.